Reinventing Joint, Spine, and Pain Care
Welcome to the ADX Family! Your organization now has access to an exclusive team of exceptional doctors.
ADX is a high-performance network of joint, spine, and pain specialists. We heal joint and pain patients through outcome-driven performance, collaboration, and innovation.
Don’t have ADX? Click here to learn more.
Having ADX as part of your health benefits, You will experience:
Frequently have an accurate diagnosis within one day – rather than months
Be treated by a multidisciplinary physician and Healthcare Professionals team
Work toward achieving optimal results – and not continue unhelpful treatment
Pharmacy benefits that produce demonstrable benefit and optimal results
Overview of the ADX experience:
- If you are experiencing a joint, spine, or pain condition requiring treatment
- ADX is notified (or contracted directly) and an introduction to an ADX Care Concierge is made.
- The Care Concierge will ask a few questions to better understand what you are going through
- You will then meet with the conservative care team and/or the ADX Quarterback (lead doctor) who will coordinate your care
- The ADX team of specialists then uses data-driven teamwork to optimize treatment and care outcomes
- Results? A return to work and life – faster
Questions? We are here to help. 1-855-251-4055
You Made the Wise Choice With ADX
ADX Quarterbacks (lead doctors) and their specialist physicians and healthcare professionals teams, are a breed apart.
ADX seeks out and recruits the most knowledgeable and skilled physicians and providers, all of whom have earned the respect of their colleagues and high reviews from their patients. In short, these are the specialists that other doctors, nurses, and industry insiders send themselves and their family members to.
ADX proprietary software compares and measures patient outcomes, providing actionable feedback to these select physicians, promoting:
- Collegial sharing of leading-edge treatments and procedures
- Ever-improving best practices
- Continued success in achieving optimal patient results at lower net cost